Return to Home Page Living Here Town Hall Travel and Tourism Business

Building or Demolition Permit 

If you are looking for a Building or Demolition Permit, an application can be picked up at the Manitouwadge Municipal Office or by clicking here.  Completed application are to be brought to the Manitouwadge Municipal Office to be reviewed by the Chief Building Official.
Manitouwadge Municipal Office
1 Missisauga Drive
Manitouwadge, ON  P0T 2C0
Phone: (807) 826-3227
Fax: (807) 826-4592
If you have any question, please contact:
Owen Cranney, CBCO
Chief Building Official
(807) 826-3227 ext 245
Jen Curtis
Administrative Assistant
(807) 826-3227 ext 243

Print Page

Building and Planning Dept.

 Contact Information

 Building Permit

Copyright 2009 Township of Manitouwadge Living Here Town Hall Travel & Tourism Business & Investing